SKBP-0010208STARK, Brake padsWeight [kg]: 0,943;
SKBP-0010106STARK, Brake padsHeight 1 [mm]: 39,8; Height 2 [mm]: 35,2; Width 1 [mm]: 85,4; Width 2 [mm]: 105,8; WVA Number: 24014; Packaging length [cm]: 9,5; Packaging width [cm]: 7,3; Packaging height [cm]: 8,2;
SKBP-0010402STARK, Brake padsWeight [kg]: 1,66; Height 1 [mm]: 56; Width 1 [mm]: 129,6; Thickness 1 [mm]: 18;
SKBP-0010074STARK, Brake padsSupplementary Article/Info 2: with brake caliper screws; WVA Number: 21545; Packaging length [cm]: 9,5; Packaging width [cm]: 7,3; Packaging height [cm]: 8,2;
SKBP-0010243STARK, Brake padsWVA Number: 21650; Packaging length [cm]: 12,5; Packaging width [cm]: 8,1; Packaging height [cm]: 8;
SKBP-0010418STARK, Brake padsWVA Number: 21833; Packaging length [cm]: 12,5; Packaging width [cm]: 8; Packaging height [cm]: 8,1;
SKBP-0010426STARK, Brake padsWeight [kg]: 1,22; Supplementary Article/Supplementary Info: with accessories; Supplementary Article/Supplementary Info: with spring; Supplementary Article/Info 2: with adhesive film; Supplementary Article/Info 2: with screws;
SKBP-0010084STARK, Brake padsWeight [kg]: 1,462; Supplementary Article/Supplementary Info: with accessories; Supplementary Article/Info 2: with adhesive film;
SKBP-0010190STARK, Brake padsWeight [kg]: 1,06; Height 1 [mm]: 45; Width 1 [mm]: 120,8; Thickness 1 [mm]: 15,8;
SKBP-0010292STARK, Brake padsLength 1 [mm]: 127,8; Length 2 [mm]: 127,8; Width 1 [mm]: 45,5; Width 2 [mm]: 45,5; Thickness 1 [mm]: 16; Thickness 2 [mm]: 16;
- Increased durability and efficiency. Due to the improved methods of processing, the friction lining is fully engaged in contact with the brake disk, and repeats its shape. This increases the braking efficiency and reduces the period of running-in of the contacting surfaces. During operation, Stark Professional Line brake pads emit the minimum amount of dust, which positively affects braking. The material of the friction surfaces is chosen so that the coefficient of friction remains unchanged in all conditions: when the temperature of the components increases, or dust or water gets on the surface.
- Thermal resistance. Using the additional «under-layer» ensures heat removal from the surface of the component and secure bonding of the friction lining and the back of the pad panel (according to standard ISO 6312). It allows to reduce the temperature of the brake caliper, prevent brake fluid boiling.
- Noiselessness. Stark Professional Line brake pads have the minimum level of noise during the braking process. The specially developed material of the friction pads prevents squeaks and other extraneous sounds.
- Safety. The use of the «Low-resin/Positive mold» technology, which minimizes the amount of the binder due to «bonding» the components of the friction lining under high pressure prolongs the service life and improves performance of the components, and increases their resistance to high temperatures. Too much binder affects the quality of braking. When the temperature of the friction surface increases, the substance evaporates, resulting in loss of braking efficiency and increasing the stopping distance by 40-50%.
- Environmental friendliness. The friction material in Stark Professional Line brake pads contains no copper and asbestos that are harmful to environment and human health.
Stark Professional Line brake pads are made to meet ECE R90 and ISO 6312 standards.
ECE R90. The standard was adopted in 1999. The document regulates the quality of friction linings and correctness of the braking system operation to ensure safety. The certificate is issued only if full compliance with the norms of the standard has been proven.
The standardization procedure involves series of tests: the friction properties of the component are tested in various conditions at various speeds and loads.
The packaging must also comply with the requirements of the standard. It should be airtight and have protection from opening.
ISO 6312. This certificate is aimed at confirming the strength of brake pad contact with the friction linings. The following parameters are checked:
- the composition of the friction material;
- friction contact area with surface of the brake disc;
- tensile strength;
- the critical load to contact area ratio;
- the method of attaching the friction to the pad.