18 Products found
SKWP-0520001STARK, Water pumpSupplementary Article/Supplementary Info: with seal;
SKWP-0520002STARK, Water pump
SKWP-0520003STARK, Water pump
SKWP-0520007STARK, Water pumpSupplementary Article/Supplementary Info: with gaskets/seals; Supplementary Article/Info 2: with water pump seal;
SKWP-0520008STARK, Water pump
SKWP-0520009STARK, Water pump
SKWP-0520010STARK, Water pumpHeating / Cooling: Metal impeller; Supplementary Article/Info 2: with water pump seal;
SKWP-0520012STARK, Water pump
SKWP-0520015STARK, Water pumpDiameter [mm]: 74; Material: Metal;
SKWP-0520017STARK, Water pump
Stark Professional Line water pumps: premium cooling
- Full compliance with the original parts
- Prolonged service life
- Guarantee of system tightness
- Multi-level quality control
- Usage of new proprietary technologies
What makes Stark Professional Line water pumps the best on the market?
- The housings of Stark Professional Line water pumps are manufactured with the use of die casting. The technology excludes formation of voids and cracks in the housing sidewalls.
- Leaking of coolant from the joints of the water pump housing is fully eliminated.
- The materials for elements of Stark Professional Line water pumps withstand sudden temperature changes. Therefore, they feature increased service life.
- The multiblade impeller reduces the load on the seal and the bearing, which prolongs service life and performance of the pump.
- Due to the special geometry of the blades, the possibility of water hammer and subsequent damage by hydraulic impact is completely excluded.
- The use of ultrafast bearings in Stark Professional Line water pumps allowed to reduce the noise level of the hydraulic unit and the load on moving elements.